Re: Fox Soccer in HD
MadInNJ

Both FSC and FSCPlus look like garbage on a big screen HD TV.  I subsribed last year to the SoccerPlus channle, but never again if they don't provide both in HD.

P.S. Add BBCAmerica in HD too.

0 Likes
Darn2
Enthusiast - Level 3

they appear to have fixed the PQ issues i was complaining about earlier, still would prefer HD though.

0 Likes
julesism
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sadly I dont think so. Chelske v Wolves are on FSC and FSE and it looks much better on FSE\311 than FSC\84. Even the PQ on Villa v S'land on FS+ looks better than FSC\84 right now 😞

0 Likes
crickplayer

requesting Fox soccer in HD. It looks crap on a big screen tv. Any news on when it might be available. 

0 Likes
robbinsresort

It's unacceptable that we're still having this discussion.

Verizon........we want Fox Soccer Channel in HD now!

0 Likes
Sorta
Enthusiast - Level 1

Totally unacceptable.

I'm thinking of canceling my HD because I only upgraded for FSC and ESPN2 but now Champions Leage is on FSC...

Also I'm going to start looking for competitors who do carry it in HD. All companies are under pressure to reduce churn and get more customers as its at the margin where results matter.  

0 Likes
Sorta
Enthusiast - Level 1

Found this request link via FSC:

http://foxsoccer.channelfinder.net/start.asp

Also did a search - Verizon, comcast and Direct TV don't carry it in my area (Philly)

0 Likes
ConorCoen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi there , i just got FiOS in this past Friday and one of the first channels I tuned to was FSC....WOW I was shocked at how bad the picture quality was .....it's horrible .....please get it on HD.......

0 Likes
ActonBill

Come on, Verizon.  Fox Soccer has been advertising non-stop that it's available in HD for months but that's clearly not the case through FIOS.  Every Saturday after watching a game on ESPN2 in beautiful 50" high definition I am frustrated beyond belief when I have to watch a game on Fox Soccer - good ol' channel 84 - in a rather pathetic standard picture.  Soccer is one sport that is night and day watching in HD and non.

I am a long time FIOS customer and supporter but if Fox Soccer in HD doesn't come along soon I will be actively searching for a new TV solution.  Any updates?

0 Likes
Ian81
Enthusiast - Level 2

ActonBill,

The best place to seemingly get updates is Twitter, here there have been comments made, its coming this quarter, and they apparently have a list each quarter of channels they are going to add, it was original number 6 and now due to other channels being added it is now 2nd, the next 3 channels are all sports according to the guy on twitter. I hope it comes sooner rather than later.

0 Likes