Re: Fox Soccer in HD
julesism
Enthusiast - Level 3

I dropped FiOS TV yesterday (still have FiOS internet). I have TWC for TV now and I get FSC, FS+, and GOLTV in HD. As soon as FiOS adds FSC and FS+ I'll be back.

0 Likes
Duneroller1

Still nothing from VZ??

0 Likes
crickplayer

still nothing? feels like i'm watching internet tv. Verizon please upgrade this to HD asap!

0 Likes
BobNJ1
Enthusiast - Level 1

One more vote for FSC HIGH DEFINITION!

We know VZ is receiving FSC in High Definition. The darn little sign at right corner says so...

(I think) It is just they (Sales/Marketing) are not distributing it to the customers, stalling and waiting for the opportunity for bundling it into some new expensive package.

Well, please don't do it. Its too old and transparent trick. There may also be some law against charging (again) for what you already charge for (FSC "HD").  Just forward the real FSC HD to customers, simple, single keyboard click at your side. We know (You told us) the fiber has more than ample bandwidth for all the HD in the world, and then some...

Happy Holidays to all engineers, support and technical crews at Verizon. You guys are great, technology is impressive.

Bob, NJ

0 Likes
romeofios
Enthusiast - Level 2

I love FIOS TV but Direct TV is putting them to shame by offering FSCHD and GOLTVHD .... I put up with no MSGHD (champions league games in hd) thanks to Dolan at Cablevision. If they don't respond and add at least FSCHD, I may have to switch to DirectTV that offers everything.

0 Likes
arshavin231
Enthusiast - Level 2
+1 for fsc hd. Its sad that its been an entire year and they still dont have it.
0 Likes
arsenal4
Enthusiast - Level 2

The picture quality for today's arsenal birmingham match was pathatic- you could barely see the ball and I thought I was back in 1980   well, not bad, but to see that HD in the upper corner is madning!!!    You guys have 2 months to get your act togehter before I depart....I can't believe you are adding the Ophray channel  WTH???

Pippo2
Enthusiast - Level 3

1 year is enough waiting for 1 channel ... does anyone know how much is the cancelation fee a year before the contract ends?

And it won't be hard to find another provider because they all have FSC HD and GOL HD ...

0 Likes
mdr227
Contributor - Level 1

I think it is at least $150 to cancel before your term ends, but not 100% sure.

There have been a lot of questions this week on twitter to @FIOSTV about FSC HD and he said it's the very next channel, but can't give a timeline.   I assume it won't be until later in January when Verizon drops some existing HD channels (we got notification of one or two being dropped in mid to late January).    It has sounded like FSC HD has been next for a couple of months now, hope we get it before the next round of CL matches. 

I did ask too about FSC Plus HD and the answer was several more HD channels ahead of it. 

0 Likes
Surfersex

I tell u it's sad because Verizon added the OWN network in HD on 01/01/2011 -> No HD capacity--> right 😉

Their response is always $$ for them.

They do not care about football (soccer).  It became evident to me when they added the other HD channel NFL RedZone on 09/13/2010.

The only way to see HD soccer is to switch, plain and simple.  That's my plan and I do not mine paying extra as along as I have SOCCER!

0 Likes