Re: Fox Soccer in HD
usuario74
Enthusiast - Level 3

They dont get it. I only use Verizon FIOS for Soccer mainly. I pay over $100 for Extreme HD + Sport package.

Well we dont get any soccer (real football) in HD while TimeWarner has it.

I am about to ditch FIOS. By the way.  

Also... what about BBCAmerica in HD. It is funny (well, not so) to watch BBC America and see them advertising the HD version we can't get on Verizon!!

Verizon telemarketing keep calling me to sell me movie package...from now own I will tell them that what I want is HD soccer channels or stop bothering me with their calls.

0 Likes
mdr227
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks Verizon, really enjoyed watching Champions League on FSC and FSC + in SD this week.   Keep up the good work.    Can't wait to see it again next week with the great low quality feed you are providing us. 

PsUMattDE
Contributor - Level 1

Update: The gears have started to move to have FSC HD go live...stay tuned...we're in the homestretch.

Rhodyman
Enthusiast - Level 3

So, sometime in 2012 eh?! Smiley Tongue

0 Likes
Pippo2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon has the worst picture quality Soccer channel in the world 😮

I like fios and the internet BUT when I watch the soccer games it undones every good thing there is in the package.

I have made my mind to switch to another cable operator, who offers FSC HD, GolTV HD and FSC+ HD, when my contract expires.

0 Likes
lancers1
Enthusiast - Level 2

@PsUMattDE wrote:

Update: The gears have started to move to have FSC HD go live...stay tuned...we're in the homestretch.

Let's hope so because as one who has had both cable and Fios I can honestly say Fios is world's better so far as PQ is concerned. 

0 Likes
romeofios
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's time FIOS, I would love to see these great games in HD .... I'm ready to switch to direct tv also - contract runs out in march ... fox soccer hd hopefully will arrive soon... also whats up with that jerk Dolan? Is he ready to give up and let you have MSG HD yet?

0 Likes
kstahl1
Enthusiast - Level 1

As a longtime FiOS customer and even longer time soccer fan, I have been patiently following this thread for over a year.  I keep reading about bandwidth limits and "a resolution coming soon, very soon" but it just keeps going on and on with no end in sight.

I was willing to believe that some magical bandwidth limit was the problem, but just this week, yet ANOTHER HD channel was added to my lineup here in DFW (Channel 577 FS SW+) and the kicker is, it is off air most of the day.  That is, there's no new sports programming on it until the evenings, otherwise it just runs canned stuff.

This thread is 32 pages long, THIRTY TWO.  You can't say that there's no interest in this from your customers.  Verizon, your unresponsiveness to your paying customers is speaking volumes about what you think of us and our business.

dallasyids
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yesss Verizon pls add FSC HD and FSC+ HD, the viewers have spoken, but no action from the provider.. hugely dissapointed not to see my spurs win a historical match in what looks like 280p. Pls do something or imma have to start picking up calls from directv

0 Likes
tap1966
Enthusiast - Level 1

AT&T adds Fox Soccer Plus in HD. List of TV providers without FSC HD grows shorter - don't want to go back to cablevision but this is ridiculous.

http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=19083&cdvn=news&newsarticleid=31620&mapcode=consumer

0 Likes