Re: Fox Soccer in HD
rottenkid
Enthusiast - Level 2

Live in Buffalo.

0 Likes
ConorCoen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not in the Bronx yet......and reading between the lines(often not a good thing) it looks like NYC won't get it until the end of the month.

0 Likes
Irving_TX
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's up and running in Irving, TX.

0 Likes
MiMeQu21
Contributor - Level 3

Finally...

It is up and running in Central PA, VHO 14.

Good job to all of those who did not give up and kept at Verizon to add this channel to the lineup!

0 Likes
mdr227
Contributor - Level 1

Any word on when it's going to be in VA and DC area?    Still not here as of this morning, enjoyed yet another week of CL matches in wonderful SD.  Thanks Verizon. 

0 Likes
SonOfFergus
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, PLEASE add Fox Soccer / Fox Soccer Plus in HD... Maryland (Baltimore)/ VA / DC.  Any word "when"?

0 Likes
Ian81
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's live in VA, fairfax county to be precise, was not online last night but was this morning when I checked. So happy to finally have it, I think I will watch a repeat game just because I want to see what it looks like!

0 Likes
plaut
Enthusiast - Level 2

up in Pittsburgh as of last night (Apr 13).  Woohoo!!!!

0 Likes
MiMeQu21
Contributor - Level 3

For those of you who do not have it yet, try to enter the channel number (584) to see if it comes up.

For some reason, it was showing on my DVR box, but when I went to check on the non-DVR box, it was not showing up in the Guide menu.  When I manually entered the channel number, the channel came on, and then it was showing in the Guide menu.  This also happened with Channel 501, MASN2.

Maybe this will work for some of you.

It is amazing how much better it looks when you compare the HD channel to the SD channel.

0 Likes
ConorCoen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Everyone,

Rolling channel launches are pretty common in the industry, but suffice it to say, FSC HD launched in Virginia today (April 14) and will launch in our downstate New York market, Massachusetts and Rhode Island during the week of April 25.

Heather

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-at-Home/Fox-Soccer-HD-Launches-on-FiOS-TV/ba-p/300363

0 Likes