Customers With Disabilities

quick menu

Fox Sports 2 HD Channel

Fox Sports 2 HD Channel

Rn41_48
Contributor
Message 1 of 9
(34,418 Views)
Does any one know when Fox Sports 2 will be on HD on FIOS? Some races and secondary programing from speed moved and you cant read the numbers on the side or the the ticker at top of screen.
8 REPLIES
Bmorgank9
Contributor
Message 2 of 9
(32,822 Views)
All I found was sd/198 Smiley Sad
Bronze Contributor II
Device: VHO3 Lumia 928
Plan: 70/35-W7MC,CableCARD
Message 3 of 9
(32,685 Views)

I was hoping it would appear before the AFL Grand Final this week, but I have stopped holding my breath. Smiley Happy

CLyttle
Copper Contributor
Device: TV,Internet,Phone
Plan: Essentials ??
Message 4 of 9
(27,042 Views)

Why Is this not in High Definition ? we have FS1 in HD why not FS2 in HD ? its like u try to pacify us consumers.

decognate
Contributor
Message 5 of 9
(25,237 Views)

I tried calling Verizon about Channel 198 in HD and the person who responded had no clue.

decognate
Contributor
Message 6 of 9
(24,943 Views)

AT&T U-verse has Fox Sports 2 on HD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Sports_2

Sammy14221
Copper Contributor
Message 7 of 9
(24,778 Views)

My previous provider, Time Warner, carried Fox Sports 2 in HD. They also carried TCM-HD which I miss the most.

pyle4
Contributor
Message 8 of 9
(21,352 Views)

I seriously doubt anyone is going to read this at Verizon, but I'll play along.  Yeah, FS2 is pretty unwatchable in SD on an HD tv.  It's channel 84 now and 584 is open.  What's the deal?

michaelg44
Contributor
Message 9 of 9
(19,332 Views)

I would love TCM HD too, I didn't even know that it was availale.  Sometimes you can get some good 'classic' movies on MGM HD and they look GREAT, but TCM has a more consistent quality lineup of old movies.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Check Email
  • Add or Change Services
  • Suspend My Service
  • Manage Services

Support

Watch Fios