Switch Account

Fox Sports 2 in HD

Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I
Message 1 of 5
(4,481 Views)

Has anyone heard anything on when Fox Sports 2 will be available in HD?   It is absolutely worthless being in SD only even on smaller sized HD TVs.    I can watch SD content on other channels without too much issue, but any sports related programming in SD is almost impossible to watch.   We have so many sports channels in HD esp regional ones I can't see why we can't get a national channel liks FS2 in HD.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Copper Contributor senorgregster
Copper Contributor
Message 2 of 5
(4,436 Views)

The current channel isn't even close to SD quality nevermind HD! Even SD would be welcome at this point.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor erichoya
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(4,284 Views)

FS2 is near unwatchable and it's a shame because it doesn't have to be that way.

If it had SD quality similar to the feed for One World Sports (channel # 309)  I'd have zero complaints. 

Highlighted
Contributor sunshinebrc
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(4,197 Views)

Agreed!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor actionspoon
Copper Contributor
Message 5 of 5
(4,041 Views)

Same with Fox Soccer Plus. I pay an extra $15 per month just for this channe so i can watch AFL Australian rules football and the picture quality is way worse than SD. They letterbox it for no reason.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.