Fox Sports Channels
Deerlane
Enthusiast - Level 2

As of today we no longer have the Fox Sports Channels. Will they be decreasing the cost of the Sports Package? Do you think they may get it back on? Very frustrating, my brother is disabled and watched those channels a lot.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fox Sports Channels
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

According to the message on my stb, it is only Fox College Sports being dropped.

Unfortunately, we don't get lower prices when channels are droped. But we also don't get hit instantly with a rise in fees when new channels are added (ACC Network coming soon) or when the fees Verizon has to pay for a channel are raised.

View solution in original post

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

According to the message on my stb, it is only Fox College Sports being dropped.

Unfortunately, we don't get lower prices when channels are droped. But we also don't get hit instantly with a rise in fees when new channels are added (ACC Network coming soon) or when the fees Verizon has to pay for a channel are raised.

Deerlane
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks. Didn't know about ACC Network. Looked it up and looks like it something he would enjoy.

ykw2

Verizon no longer allows you to stream BTN from the new Fox Sports app 

"Not available with your TV package"

0 Likes
TxTy
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is very unfortunate, especially with college football season starting. A lot of the Big 12 games & content are featured on these channels that were dropped. We should be able to access the channels we signed up for in these bundled packages. It’s frustrating as I’ll now have to pay for the content on another platform or service while continuing to pay for channels I don’t watch on Verizon.

I’m beginning to wonder why I subscribe to Fios at such a high $ cost... seems like I can get everything I want for much less $ through Apple TV, Amazon, Hulu, Roku and a la carte through network apps. Definitely considering dropping Verizon & will be looking at other providers to see if they carry the content I want.

CenPASue
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you stream BTN through the FoxSports APP if you are an Xfinity customer?

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Keep in mind that a lot of the network apps limit what you can see if you don't have a cable/streaming subscription.

0 Likes