Re: Fox Sports Go App iOS
Avec44
This has been a rough year for me with Verizon. No FX Now, Fox Sports Go, No MSG Go, no anything GO! Why are you so behind with the Apps! It's a disgrace! The Fios app is absolutely terrible and it offers close to nothing when it comes to live TV. Get your stuff together! Also Fios doesn't offer CBS sports as a regular channel? I have to buy a sports package with terrible channels in order to get it. Fios you suck. I'm glad Time Warner is looking into helping us switch back.
0 Likes
steven113
Contributor - Level 3

fios is the last to get everything related to sports content HD or streaming it takes forever to get it

0 Likes
aboo1

I just found out Verizion of all companies does not have a contract with Fox sports for us customers to watch on a mobile platform.

This is way embarrasing and not acceptable.

I had used Fios for 5 years and switched to comcast for 2 years. They had tonnes of free programming on the mobile or just to watch on your PC.

I only came back to fios because my company had a discount program with them which was very good.

Comparing what I have now and then makes me wonder.

0 Likes
Dr99
Add me to the list of disappointed customers. Today's announcement of the FIA WEC series airing live on the Fox Sports networks, with a lot of it to be on the streaming service is very frustrating.
0 Likes
hockey2008
Guess there's little if any hope this app would get FiOS support in time for the Texas Rangers home opener. I don't know why it's so difficult to get it added or how many complaints/feedback messages they have to get to finally add it. Glad the FXNow app finally got support from FiOS but really want to see this one get it. I think it's obvious, between all the markets Verizon has service in, the demand would be pretty high for it.
0 Likes