In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I've seen an announcement from Fox Sports that they are producing some sports content in 4k (including the superbowl!).
My question is, does that come through the same HD channel or is there a new channel for fox sports 4k?
Is there anyway to tell if I am getting 4k?
And if I wanted to use my fancy high-end TV to do 4k upscaling (which I think involved setting the resolution to 1080p?) would that result in 4k->1k->4k ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
You might want to read this guys comments: https://tvanswerman.com/2020/01/17/will-the-afc-nfc-championship-games-be-in-4k/
Like you, I was hoping of seeing the championship games in 4K as well. If all I am going to see is dead-air on the 4K channels, then I might as well take up cliff diving! From the RVA