Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Free 3D?

Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Free 3D?

Message 1 of 4
(1,666 Views)

Hi,

Is there any free 3D content on FIOS? I have the standard package. I know there is some on demand stuff (is any for purchase or is it all rental?), but I'm looking for something I can save on the DVR - just to show off 3D when people come over to visit.

Thanks!

J

3 REPLIES 3
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: Free 3D?

Message 2 of 4
(1,649 Views)

Yes some.  VOD has a few free 3D.   Occasionally some special event is included in 3D on a special channel.

More in certain packages.  ESPN 3D is included, I think in Ultimate.  VOD has a Starz 3D and HBO 3D if you subscribe to the corresponding movie packages

Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(1,209 Views)

I just talked to a FIOS rep and was told the 3D movies are extra even if you subscribe to those premium channels that carry it, which I think does not make sense. So check to make sure your 3D movies are not treated like a Flex-view on demand movie

Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Message 4 of 4
(1,205 Views)

@silkworm wrote:

I just talked to a FIOS rep and was told the 3D movies are extra even if you subscribe to those premium channels that carry it, which I think does not make sense.

The rep is incorrect...there is no additional charge for those selections.  Having recently seen SPIDER-MAN and BAIT (a surprisingly entertaining movie, BTW) in 3D, as well as numerous others in the past, there's never been an extra charge.

But I think it's a shame that FIOS does not allow the 3D versions of movies featured on their FIOS MOVIE NIGHT to be included.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.