Free HBO service denied
speedtalka

In the fall we were offered free movie service for HBO (sd).  I just received a new email offering it again. Sounds great, right?  Note: our service and equipment have not changed for more than a year(digital box)...I was told today that I cannot have HBO without an HD set-top box.  This is NOT true.  I had it in the fall with the digital box.

I was lied to by a supervisor named Byron. My tech could not do anything about this.

Where do you go when you know this is just a scam to get you to install (and pay for) an HD set-top box?  So frustrated with the **bleep** I was given.

0 Likes
Re: Free HBO service denied
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi speedtalka,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Resolution!!!
speedtalka

I just want to thank Demarzio for resolving my issue with the Free HBO issue that I reported had been denied because of my equipment.  He totally reassurred me that the equipment was not the issue and he was able to resolve this issue for me.  He is the best tech Verizon has.  Hopefully anyone with any issues is lucky enough to get his support!!!

Thanks again, Demarzio

ATimmann

0 Likes