Switch Account

Free Netbook Promo?

Contributor Outback
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(15,797 Views)

I received an insert in the ValPak of coupons yesterday that Verizon was offering a free Compaq netbook for new internet/TV customers worth a $299 value? Does anyone have any information??

3 REPLIES 3
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I
Message 2 of 4
(15,736 Views)

Yes it's true, that promotion starts on the 20th of June. You can get that or a mini flip video camera. You can also get HBO and Cinemax free for 3 months. But only for NEW FiOS customers.

Understand it well though. I called about it, and it's not a laptop, it doesn't have a hard drive, it's just a netbook, for emails and web stuff. from wifi. Very limited, but kind of cool.

Sounds like it will be an awesome promotion.

Message Edited by EVO_Unlimited on 06-18-2009 03:45 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------
Give Kudos to those who deserve.
"Any man can stand adversaty, but if you really want to test a mans character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 3 of 4
(15,699 Views)
Netbooks usually have a Hard Drive, either Solid State or Regular.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Highlighted
Contributor gmnowels
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(15,468 Views)

The "NetBook" has 16GB solid state hard drive, 1 gb memory, 3 usb ports, wireless capability. You can easily expand your hard drive space with USB hard drives and/or USB solid state drives. This is designed to do everything over the internet, which is possible easily now with the excellent speeds from verizon.

Message Edited by gmnowels on 06-22-2009 09:01 AM
Message Edited by gmnowels on 06-22-2009 09:02 AM
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.