Free Speech TV
roccol5
Enthusiast - Level 2

Will Verizon ever carry Free Speech TV and Link TV?  They already carry a lot of other channels that I can't imagine anyone would watch.  Recently they started carrying this ridiculous 1America channel, in HD no less!  I watch FSTV on Roku but having it on Fios would make life easier.  Also, why isn't BBC News in HD?  It's the only news channel I watch.

Re: Free Speech TV
rlatin2131

Bump and agree. 

0 Likes
BrooklynJake
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree with  the author of this thread.  The amount of right wing and ultra right wing garbage we are given is ridiculous.  Any number of Fox channnels, so called one America news - for the 0.0001 percent - and other similar channels.  How about something as innocuous as the Free Speech channel as a minor counter weight to the endless right wing garbage we are deluged with.  I'm a subscriber and I pay good money for the services that Verizon provides.  How about more balance!  That would be a nice change.

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

My assumption is that  not enough of an economic reason to add.

It is only distributed on dish and DirecTV.

Not as much of a competitor as a cable company in my opinion.

skaner
Enthusiast - Level 1

word!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes