Free episodes on demand suddenly chargeable
spencern
What's with the latest episode of Dallas no longer being available on TNT on demand for free? It appears, if I wish to continue watching it will now cost me $1.99 on flex view!!! Seriously, I pay more than enough as it is without being duped into watching part of a series and then being made to pay even more if I want to carry on watching.
0 Likes
Re: Free episodes on demand suddenly chargeable
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the problems you are having with the On Demand. I have looked in the On Demand folder and have compared the 4 items in there to the episode list of Dallas and see the last 4 episodes are currently watchable for free. Please let me know if you are in still need of assistance.

0 Likes
Re: Free episodes on demand suddenly chargeable
steffiecn

I am having an identical problem. I have spent 3 hours in online chats getting shuffled back and forth between customer service, billing, and tech support. With several channels that I subscribe to (we'll use TNT as an example), in order to watch an episode on demand (for example, the most recent on demand episode of Rizzoli and Isles), a charge of $1.99 or $2.99 is listed, despite my online on demand guide noting that they are free, TV only, video on demand episodes.  I want to watch them, but will not pay an extra charge for a channel I already subscribe to. What is the solution to this ?? Someone tried a remote STB reset that had no effect. 

0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Good Evening,

We were just checking with you to make sure issue was resolved. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem.

Tonya D.

0 Likes