Fully Loaded Entertainment Pack. If you have not heard.
prisaz
Legend

Fully Loaded
Entertainment Pack

Access to every premium channel.
115+ channels (26 HD)

$39.99/month. With 50% off as a credit on your bill. Final Cost $20?

Log Into Your My Verizon account to see if you qualify for the 50% off for 12 months deal. Offer Expires 3/17/2012

https://www22.verizon.com/fiostv/web/Unprotected/Full_Access.aspx?pcatid=H8079

I hope there is not a catch. Says 12 months and then regular price $39.99. No fine print that I could find. Anyone find out more, let me know. I will probably drop it after a year. I had free HBO and Cinemax for 6 month, and only kept it for 3 months. Don't ask why. I guess this will make up for it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fully Loaded Entertainment Pack. If you have not heard.
prisaz
Legend

@jumpin68ny wrote:

Today I pay for TV Extreme Package and Internet 20/5 $89/mo less a $10 loyalty credit makig it $79.99

When I logged into my.verizon.com web site it says $74.99 for TV Prime HD and Internet 25/25.  

Then when I say choose that package it now says $94.99. 

This makes no sense!!!!  

Not the Bundle packages, but the Entertainment Package that gives you all the premiums for $39. with 50% off. The Icon is at the top right. Perhaps you are seeing a different page, based on account or location. One thing I hate is there is a national line up, but different strokes for different folks if you know what I mean. I can handle this for $20 a month for a year.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

Only one problem (for me) with the offer.  I already have the Movie package with everything except Epix and the offer is only for NEW movie package subscribers.  Once again VZ does not give a crap about their existing long term customers.  If there were a quality TV alternative I would be seriously considering voting with my dollars elsewhere (I guess nearly $200 / month with all taxes and fees isn't worth retention Smiley Mad Smiley Frustrated )

prisaz
Legend

@Keyboards wrote:

Only one problem (for me) with the offer.  I already have the Movie package with everything except Epix and the offer is only for NEW movie package subscribers.  Once again VZ does not give a crap about their existing long term customers.  If there were a quality TV alternative I would be seriously considering voting with my dollars elsewhere (I guess nearly $200 / month with all taxes and fees isn't worth retention Smiley Mad Smiley Frustrated )

I do not have the Ultimate Bundle. I believe if you canceled what ever movie bundle you have, it may make you eligible for this one, not sure, you would need to check. It was available to me, I guess because I was not subscribed to any movie bundles? I had Free HBO and Cinemax for six months and canceled after before three, like I said. This was only a couple of months ago. Not sure if that made me a new movie package subscriber. I selected It made the changes online and it took it. It stinks the way they treat existing customers. I didn't see the line below.

"Offer for new HBO or STARZ or SHOWTIME or SHOWTIME® STARZ® Entertainment Pack or HBO/MAX or Fully Loaded Entertainment Pack customers only."

Did I just violate a copywrite?Smiley Sad

With my TV hardware Extreme 25/25 and digital voice, I am at about where you are. I am taking back the second DVR because I cannot control it from the first, but only view content. I want to be able to schecdule content just like the STB. Suurprise, can't do that. So the return of the DVR will almost pay for this. If and when 1.9.1 comes out or 2.0, and it has what I want for multi-hub, then perhaps I will think again.

0 Likes
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

Today I pay for TV Extreme Package and Internet 20/5 $89/mo less a $10 loyalty credit makig it $79.99

When I logged into my.verizon.com web site it says $74.99 for TV Prime HD and Internet 25/25.  

This makes no sense!!!!  

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@jumpin68ny wrote:

This makes no sense!!!!  

Not the Bundle packages, but the Entertainment Package that gives you all the premiums for $39. with 50% off. The Icon is at the top right. Perhaps you are seeing a different page, based on account or location. One thing I hate is there is a national line up, but different strokes for different folks if you know what I mean. I can handle this for $20 a month for a year.

0 Likes
AlphaB
Contributor - Level 1

The REAL fee is when you add on the taxes.  So it is NOT really $20. Smiley Wink

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@AlphaB wrote:

The REAL fee is when you add on the taxes.  So it is NOT really $20. Smiley Wink

"Plus Taxes and Fees" I am waiting to see what those are. I expect it will be more, but how much is the question? Any ideas, or are you just being negative?

Sort of like those TV adds. "Plus Shipping and Handling".

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

I just received my first new bill last week and I seem happy with the deal.Smiley Very Happy

0 Likes
Antdog1

So how much more were the "taxes and fees" ? Only 4 or 5 dollars more I hope. Im thinking about getting this

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@Antdog wrote:

So how much more were the "taxes and fees" ? Only 4 or 5 dollars more I hope. Im thinking about getting this

Taxes and fees stayed the same for me it looks. In Montgomery County Maryland, it always seens to come to around $19-20 anyway you look at it.  But the package was only available if you had no premium package within 90 days, and I think the offer expired in March. Not sure. But for me package was $39-$20 credit for a year. I may not keep it depending on budget, But it was a deal.

0 Likes