Customers With Disabilities
quick menu

Funimation Canceled!

Funimation Canceled!

Message 51 of 508
(2,740 Views)

FYI, if you voted on http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Funimation/idi-p/408639 you may want to GO VOTE AGAIN BECAUSE THEY ERASED ALL THE VOTES TAKING THE COUNT DOWN FROM 15+ to 2!

avid
Contributor
Message 52 of 508
(2,686 Views)

come on verizon.  One of the main reasons i keep you is because of your great tv choices.  Funimation is a station that i love and watch all the time.  It was one of the major reasons i like vios as it is not offered many other places.  But if you cancle it, i will be forced to re look at my options.

Kenji
Copper Contributor
Message 53 of 508
(2,676 Views)

Hi there, i don't see where to vote.  I'm cancelling Verizon if they remove funimation. 

deminicus
Contributor
Message 54 of 508
(2,650 Views)

its 1 of the 12 channels I watch on fios.  with all the worthless channels they have why they decide to get rid of something useful?

this is a mistake

VeryDisapointed
Contributor
Message 55 of 508
(2,641 Views)

An unbelievably bad move by Verizon's money grubbers. This is a contract dispute and has nothing to do with the claimed low viewership. At the very least we should expect some honesty from Verizon, but I guess thats not going to happen.

Save Funimation Petition

forrestm
Contributor
Message 56 of 508
(2,612 Views)

funimation is my favorite channel if it gets canceled me and my family may leave the service so do not cancel the show

mamakat001
Contributor
Message 57 of 508
(2,606 Views)

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't drop FUNimation!!!! My entire family LOVES this station and when my 2 nieces and nephew are visiting they love it too (all are 13 and under). The only GOOD anime tv station i know of.

CoCoChannel
Contributor
Message 58 of 508
(2,604 Views)

Please, Please, Please DO NOT cancel Funimation or Bridges TV. I do not want to get board with Verizon and drop them 2x. I also have Verizon wireless.

Jaspirits
Contributor
Message 59 of 508
(2,603 Views)

Just say no to Verizon dropping the Funimation Channel!!!!

Highlighted
jdandrea
Contributor
Message 60 of 508
(2,590 Views)

Please keep FUNimation around! I'm sure you can work something out with the channel reps. Hugs.

My Rewards+
Start earning points Enrolling in My Rewards+ is quick, free and easy

Refer A Friend
Refer friends to the Verizon Fios Family, and earn 10,000 My Rewards+ points
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Check Email
  • Add or Change Services
  • Suspend My Service
  • Manage Services
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios