Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Funimation Canceled!

Contributor
Contributor

Re: Funimation Canceled!

Message 61 of 508
(2,865 Views)

This news makes me sick to my stomach!  Funimation is the only anime channel available.  It was definitely a selling point over Comcast.  Anime has such a huge fanbase in the USA, I just don't think people know that such a channel exists.  Well, I won't be watching TV anymore.

Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 62 of 508
(2,859 Views)

Funimation is the primary reason i chose FiOS over the competition.  If you cancel Funimation, it will be a breach of contract IMO .  There is no reason to cancel this.  Cancel some of the 400 craptastic stations that get less than 5 viewers.  LEAVE FUNIMATION ALONE

Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 63 of 508
(2,855 Views)

The more I think about this, the more **bleep** I get. There are so many other worthless channels that can easily go. This is not one of them.

Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 64 of 508
(2,852 Views)

It would probably a lot cheaper if I cancel FIOS and have no cable at all and just sign up for Netflix. That way I could just watch whatever I want whenever I want instead of having lots of other crappy channels that I NEVER watch.

Contributor
Contributor

Message 65 of 508
(2,842 Views)
I am really upset that you are dropping Funimation from your lineup. When I decided to go with your company that was one of the reasons I went with you guys. It makes me really mad that now I will not be able to watch all my favorite shows once again. THANK YOU very much for ruining my down time by taking away the one channel I really love.
Contributor
Contributor

Message 66 of 508
(2,841 Views)
One of the main reasons I pushed to get Fios at my house was for the Funimation channel. Losing it means I probably won't keep the service since it was one of the reasons we chose Verizon over the other cable providers we were considering. The Funimation channel was the one channel that my mom and I watched together since its shows were something we were both in love with and losing that channel means the bond that was growing will end since I am no longer living at home. It was the one thing we could do together even while we lived apart. Thanks Verizon for ruining that for me. You will probably take the channel off and replace it with one that has stupid reality shows on since "that is what everyone wants. " So thank you, thank you so much for ruining everything.
Contributor
Contributor

Message 67 of 508
(2,838 Views)

Please Verizon, don't do this to us! The only Funimation is the only chanel I watch out of the other "cartoon" netoworks. I hate most of the programming Nick 1 and Nick 2, Teen Nick, Nicktoons, Disney Channel 1 and 2, Disney XD, and some of what's on Cartoon Network. Most of my time watching tv is on the Funimation Chanel. I'd rather see Nick 1 and 2, and the Disney networks be taken instead of Funimation.

Contributor
Contributor

Message 68 of 508
(2,819 Views)

The main reason I have a DVR is to record Funimation programs that I simply have no time to watch in real-time.  Funimation is the ONLY channel (certainly not the multiple NICKTOONS channels currently available...) offering this kind of content and really IF it goes away, I see no reason not to go back to COMCAST...what a shame...

Contributor
Contributor

Message 69 of 508
(2,804 Views)
If you do get rid of funimation I'll be done with tv and only watch there shows on my Xbox 360 or watch them on YouTube
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 70 of 508
(2,766 Views)

Why am I not surprised. Just another reason for me to drop this sorry service. I honestly can't believe how this service went so bad in just 3 years. Originally offered an expanding program choice and reliable service. I couldn't wait to get it and now I can't wait to dump it. LOL at using low viewership as an excuse. Or you kidding me? So let me get this straight more people are watching MAV TV with their 3 hour programming a day then Funimation channel? How about the Chiller channel? Anyone else watch the GSN and their 8 hour infomercial block?  Unfortunately, I'm limited in my alternatives but I have chosen to take the lesser of two craps. I could never imagine a day where TWC would be considered that. I hate giving up my MSG but it ain't worth the hassel anymore. My god what has happened to you Verizon?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.