Funimation Canceled!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Funimation Canceled!

Message 91 of 508
(4,697 Views)

I so agree with you all. Of all the nonsense channles you have like the shopping channels and some of the spprts channels that have useless crap on, you decide to drop the ONLY channel i really watch???? From the time i get home from work at 5pm this channel is running until I leave for work the next mroning at 5am. And that is no joke. Even my fiancee is **bleep** that this channel is being dropped. Like was stated above, you should be adding MORE anime channels. like ANIMENETWORK and others. Lose the useless crap and keep the channels we actually DO watch or I'll be switching to another provider. And that includes my cellular service as well. And I'm a preferred VIP cellular customer. Have been on Verizon wireless since it was called Bell/Atlantic. lol...

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 92 of 508
(4,686 Views)

This is truly upsetting. I love anime and fios is the only provider of FUNImation in new jersey. I truly hope they will reconsider. Please please reconsider. Even if you had to reduce to Standard definition to cut costs please don't take FUNImation from us

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 93 of 508
(4,684 Views)

THIS WILL TRULY SUCK!!!!  Anime is few and far between already on TV....this is like a fun part of fam time for us...it's been a blast to love/hate the shows on there.  DEF will consider moving on then when the time comes...there are cheaper services out there.

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 94 of 508
(4,675 Views)

I too would like add my dismay at this obviously thoughtless decision.  I think it's clear that low viewership has nothing do with the decision to drop Funimation.

I've had Fios TV/INT for almost a year now and have been mostly happy with the service but my opinion will certainly change if this goes through and this station is dropped.  I had multiple options for broadband service in my area my decision to go with Verizon was determined by the fact that Funimation is/was available.  I even pay more for the privilege by purchasing the 2nd tier service.

If Funimation is dropped I will certainly vote with my wallet in this case by at the very least dropping a tier down and will evaluate if I'd be better off dropping the TV portion of my service altogether.  In this day an age as leadership at Verizon must be aware there are very many options for people to spend their entertainment dollar on.

Please do the right thing Verizon, keep Funimation in your line up!

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 95 of 508
(4,665 Views)

Verizion, don't do this. leave the funimation channel alone

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

keep the funimation channel.

Message 96 of 508
(4,624 Views)
I truly hope funimation channel stays on fios platform.Its a great channel for people of all ages.fun action packed a juice box of emotions.They have amazing shows.Does anybody else agree its a mistake removing it?please only comment if you actually watched or gave the channel a chance dont just give negative feedback just to have something to type.Thank you take care.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: keep the funimation channel.

Message 97 of 508
(4,621 Views)

I got verizon fios for my 2 brothers becuse i saw they had the funimation channel. so I  got it as they x-mas gift for them and now ur not going to have this channel. SO if ur not going to keep the funimation channel am going to go back to time werner cable.so i really hope u keep the funimation channel.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 98 of 508
(4,628 Views)
The FUNimation channel was the major reason I switched to FIOS and now I will be thinking hard on dropping the service. Please reconsider.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

FUNIMATION CHANNEL

Message 99 of 508
(4,623 Views)

Verizon needs to keep the Funimation Channel.  Verizon also needs to present the Funimation Channel in HD.  Verizon can drop other channels but do not drop the Funimation Channel.  It is the only true adult cartoon network.  Any one who like animae has to love the Funimation channel.  Verizon will be making a big mistake if Verizon truly drops the Funimation Channel.  WAKE UP VERIZON!!!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 100 of 508
(4,625 Views)

You are gonna be kidding me, the only channel we pretty much watch beside some other three, I'm only paying the package the same as other because of this channel, just put the whole price tag on the channel and I will gladly pay.

Reason why I change to verizon: internet, funimation.

Might as well go back to Time Warner Cable, at least i get the on demand anime cheaper.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.