(1,582 Views)

I agree, funny thing I can't give any kudos to any comments on this subject

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Funimation Canceled!

Message 222 of 508
(1,561 Views)

I'm throwing my 2 cents in: Verizon please don't cancel Funimation.   The real reason can't be because of low viewership.  Then, there would be a lot more channels on the chopping block.  The Funimation channel is the reason why I have the Extreme TV package.

Come on, Verizon, you know you don't want to cancel Funimation. 🙂

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 223 of 508
(1,711 Views)

So they take away our funimation on basic package then charge us extra for anime network.. The said they're canceling funimation because of low viewership, REALLY?! Sounds like a load of bull, THEY KNOW we love anime so they want to make us pay extra for it buy reminding us of anime network on demand and how IT IS a premium channel we can have for extra fee. I they give us one for the other OR give us both since they obviously like to fix things that arn't broken.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 224 of 508
(1,693 Views)

Just add another name to the list of people that are contacting that this channel not be removed. You took it from Basic to Advanced, for some reason or another, so leave it alone and also, what's with messing with the channel now? I'm getting a glitchy channel when it is only the 4th! Let me enjoy my anime up until the end!

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 225 of 508
(1,666 Views)

I'm seeing the pixelated glitching too.  I suppose we could all call Verizon and report that if everyone is seeing the issue - I'm in MA if that helps (maybe if enough people having the problem do that they will say... hey... it must be "popular" enough that people are noticing this issue?)... not that between the forum postings, voting for keeping FUNimation and adding FUNimation HD, and comments on the Verizon FiOS facebook page, and the online petition, and the telephone calls to register complaints at their decision they don't know that already.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 226 of 508
(1,664 Views)

btw... if you do call to report the pixelated glitching of FUNimation, it might be worth just mentioning your disappointment that the station might be going away (I say *might* because I'm an optimist and holding out hope that FUNimation may yet be able to find a way to resolve this with Verizon)...   but also, remember to be polite.  I doubt very much that troubleshooting staff have ANYTHING at all to do with the boneheaded decision to drop FUNimation so it isn't their fault.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 227 of 508
(1,592 Views)

one more voice to the outcry! Don't cancel funimation.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 228 of 508
(1,583 Views)

Please keep the Funimation channel. It is currently an exclusive channel to FiOS and provides a reason to choose FiOS over the competition.

There are hundreds of channels I am forced to have yet do not watch, and would love to drop them (I can compile a list if you like) in exchange to keep Funimation on my current broadcast listing.

I ask as a paying customer, please reverse this decision. I was a huge supporter of FIOS entering my neighborhood in NYC and would like to continue supporting FIOS as a superior cable provider to the competition, but removing a channel that no other provider here carries gives potential new customers one less reason to switch over from their current provider.

I implore the people responsible for this decision at Verizon to please reverse this decision and keep the Funimation channel. Thank you.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 229 of 508
(1,557 Views)

Cancelling it is not enough so it has to get pixellated?

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 230 of 508
(1,538 Views)

I don't think the pixelation was anything deliberate.  Verizon seems to have corrected the issue here (I'm in MA) as FUNimation was crystal clear yesterday and today.  The problem didn't seem to be limited to FUNimation either,  I noticed some of the pixelation glitches on a couple other channels as well (although not quite as bad).  They seem to have cleared up as well.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.