Switch Account

Funimation Canceled!

Contributor sicktired
Contributor
Message 271 of 508
(2,024 Views)

This me paraphrasing letters I sent phone calls I made verizon has no accountability and no reperucussions for doing this Dear  I am sick and tired of my bill increasing every month being charged for boxes I don't have and now you take away my favorite channel. This is the last straw. Inconclusion. sincerely a very dissatisfied customer soon to be a very satisfied former customer.

Contributor zontar
Contributor
Message 272 of 508
(1,919 Views)

i'll be downgrading my service.

they sucked me into the extreme hd package when i got a new tv a while back, and i'm getting dozens [if not hundreds] of channels i never watch.

they are now dropping one of the few that i watch constantly.

so i will penalize them for dropping funimation [and for a few other obnoxious moves in just the past few weeks].

and i will make it clear that this is the reason i am doing it.

Copper Contributor molitar
Copper Contributor
Message 273 of 508
(1,922 Views)

BRING FUNIMATION BACK!!!!

Copper Contributor molitar
Copper Contributor
Message 274 of 508
(2,130 Views)

Everybody spam this **bleep** board!  Start a new Bring Funimation back thread!  Change wording different person do it everytime!  Show these **bleep** how much we hate there decision and **bleep** callous responses!  Let's see a thousand new posts taking over this board with all new threads so they can't miss it!

Now I'm going to call and file a complaint and say they breached contract with channel I purchased this service for!  Now they better let me out of the **bleep** contract and walk away or I will be filing a major complaint with the Better Business Bureau!  I will complain how they have done nothing but been a nightmare.  How they tried to overcharge me!  Charging me $20 more than the agreed upon price!  How I was lied to about the multiroom DVR as it is a feature not fully functional that I was sold on!  I have had enough of Verizon that is why I am with Sprint for Wireless because I can't stand Verizon it was ONLY the FUNIMATION that got me here!  I can live with slower internet speed of only 5MB up and 40 Down as fastest with Brighthouse than deal with the assholes at Verizon another day!

Contributor SSjTrunks112
Contributor
Message 275 of 508
(2,285 Views)

Just signed up for FIOS 2 weeks ago & this channel was the main reason why.. It's the best source of anime on TV by far.. I finally got to see shows Cartoon Network edited badly as well as others I wanted to see when I was younger.. Many of my friends feel the same way so I don't understand how the viewership is "low" It's not too late to switch back to my previous provider if Verizon pulls channels on a whim & doesn't listen to their customers!! 

Contributor Jay71806
Contributor
Message 276 of 508
(2,161 Views)

I can't believe this!! Im so sick of Verizon and their {word filter avoidance} I just got home from a long day at work to click on my favorite channel and see it gone. Ridiculous! I really can't believe that they couldn't come up with some type of agreement with the funimation channel and with that load of crap excuse like low viewership has me ready to cancel the entire freaking subscription. Or at least stop paying them for a while and let them cut it off themselves. Screw you Verizon and the nonsense you stand for! Im really angry at this decision and that fact that you offer no other alternative. I guess your customers aren't that important to you.

Contributor Firemarshalbill
Contributor
Message 277 of 508
(2,252 Views)

and... Funimation channel is officially gone...  

Highlighted
Copper Contributor anime2461
Copper Contributor
Message 278 of 508
(2,143 Views)

Bring Funimation back.  Verizon should realize Funimation brings a desirable demographic to their channel and has fans that are very loyal to this type of programming. 

Copper Contributor Bejay
Copper Contributor
Message 279 of 508
(2,224 Views)

Well you **bleep** really did it! Thanks for nothing.

Can anybody tell me what makes fios or verizon any different than comcast or direct tv now?

Same crappy programming and it certainly isn't cheaper.

Sad day.

Contributor soranouta
Contributor
Message 280 of 508
(2,200 Views)

Lol. Paying $114.99 per month for just television for this crap? I don't think so.

*calls Comcast*

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.