Switch Account

Funimation Canceled!

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 461 of 508
(2,648 Views)
At&t customers gets to enjoy the funimation channel. I don't know whether or not at&t is better than Verizon, I just know I'm going to prefer the television provider that has a 24/7 funimation channel
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 462 of 508
(2,643 Views)

Still waiting for Verizon FiOS to add back FUNimation Channel (and in HD).  The on demand stuff is nice but of course... there is no way to DVR it or subscribe to it (as in... something popping up to let you know when new episodes are available) and the content only exists for a certain amount of time... so if you are following a series and go away on vacation or just get busy doing something else and don't have time?  Tough... you've missed that part of the series.  Not to mention some errors in the on demand system where content goes missing... And of course the newest series are not there (unless you want to pay Verizon FiOS even more - no thanks already paying for ultimate HD so you can't take anything away -- oh wait... you did take stuff away *grumble*).

Please add FUNimation Channel (HD) to your lineup.

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 463 of 508
(2,584 Views)

47 pages of comments and still no reply or explaination from verizon as to why we have no alternative to the funimation channel!

Hell, I'd still like an explaination as to why it was really taken off.

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 464 of 508
(2,497 Views)

I thought the altenative was VOD. Although that does me no good because I use TiVos and don't use any FiOS STBs. Although if FiOS gave me one for free I would use it for VOD but I'm not going to pay $10 a month for it.

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 465 of 508
(2,364 Views)
VOD really isn't enough for me and my family. We usually watch all the updates in one day and then have to wait a while for more Funimation shows.

Please return the Funimation channel.
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 466 of 508
(2,266 Views)

It wouldn't be half bad if verizon put something up on VOD as THEY PROMISED! Still nothing, but a half a dozen episodes and the episodes are in no particular order.

Here's a radical idea, how about starting with episode 1 and going in order (1, 2, 3, 4, 5...you see a pattern here?).

Atleast when we had the funimation channel, the VOD had a good selection to choose from.

You folks have to provide something for this viewership! OK, you've proved your point, you make the rules...now get back to the table with funimation/Olympsat and make us happy.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 467 of 508
(2,124 Views)

why get rid of the best channel on fios the whole reason I got verizon was becuase of the funimation channel now the only thing on is **bleep** tv shows nobody watches bring it back or im dropping verizon oh wait I already dropped it becuase the funimation channel is gone.

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 468 of 508
(1,906 Views)

Wow, just upgraded my TV package because I thought I had lost Funimation after moving and having to get a new account (thought Funimation was grandfathered into my channel lineup at my old house) and lo and behold:

I find out they no longer carry Funimation!  WTH.  This was like my go-to channel that I'd have on at all times of night while I doing stuff on my computer for work/non-work stuff.

I'm miffed to say the least... VERIZON PLEASE GIVE US BACK OUR FUNIMATION.

I now have the Ultimate HD package and no Funimation...

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 469 of 508
(1,819 Views)
How about adding Funimation HD to the line up?
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 470 of 508
(1,615 Views)

the funimation HD is a dream! How about giving back the basic funimation channel?

it's been nearly 6 months, enoughit's enough!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.