Switch Account

Funimation Canceled!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Funimation Canceled!

Message 291 of 508
(1,721 Views)

Seeing that FUNimation is the ONLY channel I actually tune into nowadays, I guess I'll be giving my money directly to FUNi instead of Verizon being the middleman.

Time to switch to Time Warner TV and watch Anime Network.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 292 of 508
(1,718 Views)

One the reasons I subscribed to Verizon was so I would be able to get

the Funimation channel. I had a Cablevision account for 15+ years. Funny

Cablevision has been sending Reps out door to door. Guess I'm going to

listen to their offer. You can't go by "numbers" when it comes to some TV

programing. There are devote followers of Anime and all your doing is

making go back to computer access to the shows we like to watch. The

rest of the stations are available at the right price...You Had something

Special...Please return Funimation to your line up..Peace out

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 293 of 508
(1,511 Views)

Well ive only got one thing to say. **bleep** you verizon i bought your stupid cable package just for funimation channel? AND you drop the only channel i watch?!? I call bull**bleep**! And low viewership? try one of the most high viewed. WOW is the least viewed. Verizon get the funimation channel back and maybe ill resign to your stupid **bleep** cable

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 294 of 508
(1,554 Views)

Glad to see Verizon cares so little about their customers' opinions *sarcasm*.  Given the number of responses on here, I can only imagine the number of calls, emails, etc that Verizon "Customer Service" got flooded with.  Low viewership?  I hardly think so.   It sickens me that the Verizon corporate shotcallers can hear such an outcry from fans and completely disregard them.  Thanks Verizon for taking away one of the channels on my favorite list.  Guess I'll just watch one of the many *many* Mtv, shopping, sports or any of the other numerous worthless channels that we are left with.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 295 of 508
(1,531 Views)

Ok so now that the channel that was the ONLY reason I changed to your disservice has been taken off. I'm left with a 200 hundred dollar bill oh but hey I now get a discount for the boxes I no longer posses instead of paying full price. you bleeps are so generous. Showing how nice of a guy I am going to give you untill April 5 to get the Funimation channel back because that is when I have an appointment with comcast.  you bleeps can bleeping bleep. I really like how you edit posts becuase you know words have meaning and they hurt and nothing has more meaning or hurts more then the truth.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 296 of 508
(1,489 Views)

So sad to see FUNimation gone.

Wish I could move to another service provider, but I just signed a contract back in January. Removing channels that were part of the package when you signed your contract is like changing the terms of an agreement and should void it all together. I'm pretty sure Verizon would say otherwise though.

Just a sad turn of events.

Cat Sad

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 297 of 508
(1,461 Views)
For those that are stuck in a contract, call your local cable / satellite provider, many are more than willing to pay your early termination fees for you so you can switch over and at the same time offer you a lower rate. The only way to let verzion know of your displeasure is with $$$.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 298 of 508
(1,454 Views)

NUUUUUUUU!!!

I can't believe you took AWAY FUNIMATION Channel!!!

Please bring it back!!  I love this channel and so do my kids!

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 299 of 508
(1,445 Views)

So what do we do now, everyone? I just lost the channel last night and am very disappointed. I don't know what we should do to have our voices heard 😞

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 300 of 508
(1,437 Views)

please FIOS bring back FUNiMAtion back thats the only channel i watch most of the time please bring FUNiMATION back

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.