In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
09-07-2014 10:00 AM
I have been on the phone for over 3 hours trying to get GOLTV to watch soccer from all over Europe and Verizon will not give it to me. I have the Ultimate HD Package, which is the highest tier package available, for the last 2 years. On the phone they told me the only way I could get GOLTV was to get it in a Spanish Language Package. How does this make any sense???? How can a sport that is one of the only world sports on Earth be put into a a Language package. Soccer is obviously a sport and should be put into a sports package. On the phone I asked them if this wasn't racial profiling, and they said that it was a corporate decision that they could not fix. All they told me was that if I wanted to watch GOLTV it would be in Spanish and that is all.
09-07-2014 07:56 PM
Yeah, I also wanted to watch GOLTV in English (I wanted to watch Bundesliga). But the Spanish language package was pretty cheap and included BeIn Sports en Espanol and a few other spanish sports channel, so in the end, I decided to subsribe to the package.
Having said that, I really want Verizon to offer GOLTV in HD and in English. I think a lot of people want GOLTV mostly for Bundesliga, so it doesn't really make sence to offer it in the Spanish package (although, of course, it's much better than not being offered at all). GOLTV's english channel should be included in the Ultimate package and should be offered in HD as well. It's just so paniful to watch soccer in SD once you are used to watch soccer in HD.
10-27-2014 06:19 AM - edited 10-27-2014 06:22 AM