GREEK INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMING
dngstyle
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was a former customer of Direct TV where I had 4 Premium Greek Channels. I switched to Verizon Fios about 3 months ago because they said that they would be acquiring the same greek channels direct TV had.

I call FIOS almost everyday to find out an ETA on these channels but I seem to be getting nowhere. I would hate to cancel because I love the service but what good is the service if you cant watch your channels. Can anyone help?? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: GREEK INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMING
dngstyle
Enthusiast - Level 2
Good News!! Called FIOS today and they said January 22, 2009 they will be adding a greek channel. They didn't specify what channel it would be but at least its something.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
dngstyle
Enthusiast - Level 2
Good News!! Called FIOS today and they said January 22, 2009 they will be adding a greek channel. They didn't specify what channel it would be but at least its something.
0 Likes
dngstyle
Enthusiast - Level 2
Well it turns out that FIOS customer service gave me wrong info on the Greek Programming. Now they say that they have no idea when the greek programming will get to FIOS.
0 Likes
Cosfp

That's to bad, I was hopping we could tap in to this via Fios,  it would be nice to have all GR channels that broadcast in North America.  I would subscribe in a heart beat.  I guess we need to start look else ware

Hey Verizon if your monitoring the forums Greek Channels  ---Get it?

0 Likes
brooklynjules
I too switched to Verizon Fios and was under the assumption that they carried the same channels as their competitors, especially when I see every foreign language known to man has a channel aside from Greek.  Its very dissapointing and I hope that they do come to their senses and add some channels!!!
0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner
Merged with existing thread
0 Likes