GRRRRRR! Missing episode Season three episode 10. of Weeds.... HELP?
chancesR
Enthusiast - Level 2

Once again, FIOS' On Demand failed us. We're catching up on Weeds and episode 10 of Season three is missing. This is not the first time I've had problems with On Demand programming. Where is this episode??? 

Re: GRRRRRR! Missing episode Season three episode 10. of Weeds.... HELP?
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

If you cant find it on the VOD,

http://www.sidereel.com/Weeds/season-3

0 Likes
chancesR
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the tip but we're paying for FIOS and it should be available to us. Trying to troubleshoot VOD problems is really, really difficult. 

Re: Missing episode Season three episode 10 of Weeds and S4 Episode 9 of the Tudors!!
ScottM
Enthusiast - Level 3

I missed episode 9 of the Tudors in VHO4. 

I saw the finale (episode 10) but was disappointed that Verizon never made episode 9 available.   I do not think it is a good idea to follow a series on FiOS VOD.  You will be disappointed. 

0 Likes
Re: Missing episode Season three episode 10 of Weeds and S4 Episode 9 of the Tudors!!
chancesR
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your reply. I feel your pain!! This is totally unacceptable. We are paying a high price for an inferior  product and inferior service. I take it you dropped FIOS TV? 

0 Likes
ScottM
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know this is a peer to peer forum but there use to be a Verizon employee (Charles?)  that monitored this forum.  In a day or two the missing program would be there.  But FiOS does not add missing episodes anymore.  They've now removed half of the season 4 of the Tudors and still no episode 9. 

Missing VOD programs are a quality control problem that FiOS has never resolved.  The Verizon CSR script says to tell the customer that they have no control over the VOD content which is bull.  The problem is also VHO specific.  I am in 4.  I can contact someone in NY and they will have what I am missing on VOD.   

I can go to a premium channel website and see what is suppose to be available.  But Verizon does do any similar checking on their own to see if anything is missing.  

0 Likes
chancesR
Enthusiast - Level 2

@ScottM: Thanks for your reply. You would think SOMEONE from VERIZON would be monitoring these forums. I think they set it up so people think they have an outlet and hold out hope that SOMEONE will address the problems. When you think about it, this forum is a clever idea: let the customer vent; let the customer do the work of a paid employee and "troubleshoot"  peer problems; award them with some kind of bogus forum status.There are so many things wrong withthe way Verizon is doing business. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes