Switch Account

Game of thrones season 2

Game of thrones season 2

Highlighted
Contributor Pigeon
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(1,263 Views)
I am late to the party with Game of Thrones. I bought season 1 through Verizon and decided it's probably cheaper to just buy HBO vs. buying seasons 2-4. So that's what I did. I was told I can access these seasons through Fios on demand once I subscribe. The problem is, I only see season 4 (and even that looks like it's only available until next month). I realize I can use HBO go but I want to watch it on my TV, not the iPad (I don't have a gaming console). I can also BUY seasons 2 and 3 from Verizon but that defeats the whole purpose.<br><br>Am I doing something wrong? Looking in the wrong place? Or have I just been provided with misinformation?<br><br>Ideally I would like to keep HBO for when new episodes come out but if I have to pay for seasons 2-4, HBO does me no good.<br>Please help
1 REPLY 1
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 2 of 2
(1,214 Views)

If you have some way to stream TV from the Internet (I use a PS3 for this but there are lots of other options) you can sign up for HBO GO and get all the seasons there for free.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.