Switch Account

Games on FIOS TV

Contributor monie154
Contributor
Message 1 of 7
(11,690 Views)
Can anyone tell me what games are available thru the widgets on Fios TV?
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 7
(11,679 Views)
Soduko, Chess, Solitaire and Wordplay are all that show up on my system.  All are free.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V
Message 3 of 7
(11,676 Views)
The Games are not thru Widgets. Also more games are supposed to be arriving shortly.
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 4 of 7
(11,662 Views)
I have played Solitaire. What would be cool is if a pointer would show up when you plugged in a mouse to one of the unused USB ports. I thought I saw a hand held controller on a page somewhere. Hard to tell what will be here soon.
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 5 of 7
(11,632 Views)

@prisaz wrote:
I have played Solitaire. What would be cool is if a pointer would show up when you plugged in a mouse to one of the unused USB ports. I thought I saw a hand held controller on a page somewhere. Hard to tell what will be here soon.

Except for the minor detail that none of the ports are functional Smiley Sad

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 6 of 7
(11,473 Views)

Nutz! :-P All I get is Suduko. I hope this isn't the only thing non-DVR boxes get. :-(

Location, Dover DE

Drewdove
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 7 of 7
(11,160 Views)
Soduko, Chess, Solitaire and Wordplay are only available on HD boxes, apparently. I saw them while visiting a neighbor (on her HD box) while their SD box (and mine) only had Soduko. Seriously, do you really need HD to enjoy Solitaire? LAME! :-P
Drewdove
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.