Getting message "This channel is part of your current TV Package. Would you like to activate it..."
o000o
Enthusiast - Level 2

... now with no additional charge?"

For channels 806 (Willow Cr) 810 818.

Why would I need to activate it? Why does this (these) channel(s) require that?

Is it REALLY no additional charge? Nothing in 3 months or a year or ... ?

0 Likes
Re: Getting message "This channel is part of your current TV Package. Would you like to activat
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you  want it activate it.

Verizon decided to set up without it activated but available to save money.  They have to pay for the channel based on the number of people who have it activated.

Re: Getting message "This channel is part of your current TV Package. Would you like to activat
o000o
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wish I could un-activate ESPN, MSNBC, CNN...

jonjones1
Legend

@o000o wrote:

You could. Verizon has something called select tv. You choose what you want and then save money. You don’t like or want to pay sports fees which are outlandish then choose tv without sports.

there are other package choices as well.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@o000o wrote:

The people responsible for those have written a stronger (for them) deal with Verizon.  No savings. 

If you don't want to see them in your guide,  you can set a favorite list without them.

0 Likes