Switch Account

HBO/CINEMAX - HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO WORK?

HBO/CINEMAX - HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO WORK?

Contributor hueylove
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(8,180 Views)

I JUST ORDERED THE HBO/CINEMAX SPECIAL (3 MONTHS FREE) AND WAS WONDERING HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR IT TO COME ON TO THE TV. IT USED TO BE A FLIP OF A SWITCH. THE ORDER SAYS 2 DAYS. IS THAT POSSIBLE?

3 REPLIES 3
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 4
(8,150 Views)

@hueylove wrote:

I JUST ORDERED THE HBO/CINEMAX SPECIAL (3 MONTHS FREE) AND WAS WONDERING HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR IT TO COME ON TO THE TV. IT USED TO BE A FLIP OF A SWITCH. THE ORDER SAYS 2 DAYS. IS THAT POSSIBLE?

That's not abnormal, but if you'd like me to see if I can have the order completed so you can enjoy the package sooner than that, please fill out the form I've just PMed you.

Regards,

Chris

Christian
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Contributor hueylove
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(8,137 Views)

Christian,

What is PMed? I've read that it should only take 1/2 hour.

Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 4 of 4
(8,123 Views)

Order completed, please check now to see if your STBs have received the update.

LMK

Christian
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.