In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
you can cancel the packages at any time with no adverse affects. keep it for 1 month, 6 months or 10 years. will not affect your contract at all
08-09-2009 02:34 PM - edited 08-09-2009 02:35 PM
They offer these promotions hoping that people will not cancell at the end of 3 months.
They will be more than happy to start billing you as soon as the 3 months expire.
There is no penanlty for you to cancel at any time.
So how do you cancel it? It's nearing the end of my free trial, and I don't know how to cancel it. I really don't want to do it over the phone and have to wait on hold for hours. Isn't there a way to do it online through my account? I see tons of links to add packages to my Fios TV, but none to remove the premium package trial.
AFAIK the only way to cancel is by phone. You might try online chat as that is probably the only other alternative.
You may be able to Cancel it by Unselecting it on-line.
When my recent all Premiums for 2 Months Promotion expired a few months ago I went On-line and was able to unselect it and pick a different package. The changes took place immediately and my billing showed up correct in future bills.
I would suggest that you give it a try on-line.
Logon to your Account (MyVerizon)
Select TV under My Services
Select add/change channels
Find Channels Under TV and Select Change
Unselect the Promotion that You Have
You can leave it unchecked or pick another package that meets your needs and submit it.
your best option would be to cancel via phone call. be sure to right down the date, time, and the name of the rep you speak to. nearly every time, they will not honor your cancellation request, and start to bill you accordingly.
I would also suggest getting the order number for the change in service.