HBO GO crashes on Verizon FiOS login screen
mitch0531
Enthusiast - Level 3
Anyone else see this. Happens on android version . When signing in you pick your provider. Pick Verizon and the login screen comes up then crashes before you can login. My account is good and works on other non android devices. Tried uninstall/reinstall but no change. Worked for a day or 2 after factory reset of phone but problem has returned. On occasion just launching HBO go can cause my phone to immediately reboot. It a Moto RAZR Max HD on Verizon wireless.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HBO GO crashes on Verizon FiOS login screen
mitch0531
Enthusiast - Level 3
Found a workaround. Seems to happen if you have any apps that add a service to accessibility services such as Lite Flow. Go to settings, accessibility and if you have any services turned on, turn them off temporarily. I was able to login HBO go through FiOS after this. Then I went back and turned on the services I previously turned off. Both apps seem to be working.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

The app is working great on my Android device.  I suggest you clear data and cache for the app or reinstall it.

0 Likes
mitch0531
Enthusiast - Level 3
Found a workaround. Seems to happen if you have any apps that add a service to accessibility services such as Lite Flow. Go to settings, accessibility and if you have any services turned on, turn them off temporarily. I was able to login HBO go through FiOS after this. Then I went back and turned on the services I previously turned off. Both apps seem to be working.
0 Likes