HBO GO crashes on Verizon FiOS login screen

SOLVED
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

HBO GO crashes on Verizon FiOS login screen

Message 1 of 3
(1,224 Views)
Anyone else see this. Happens on android version . When signing in you pick your provider. Pick Verizon and the login screen comes up then crashes before you can login. My account is good and works on other non android devices. Tried uninstall/reinstall but no change. Worked for a day or 2 after factory reset of phone but problem has returned. On occasion just launching HBO go can cause my phone to immediately reboot. It a Moto RAZR Max HD on Verizon wireless.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: HBO GO crashes on Verizon FiOS login screen

Message 3 of 3
(1,133 Views)
Found a workaround. Seems to happen if you have any apps that add a service to accessibility services such as Lite Flow. Go to settings, accessibility and if you have any services turned on, turn them off temporarily. I was able to login HBO go through FiOS after this. Then I went back and turned on the services I previously turned off. Both apps seem to be working.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Message 2 of 3
(1,190 Views)

The app is working great on my Android device.  I suggest you clear data and cache for the app or reinstall it.

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 3 of 3
(1,134 Views)
Found a workaround. Seems to happen if you have any apps that add a service to accessibility services such as Lite Flow. Go to settings, accessibility and if you have any services turned on, turn them off temporarily. I was able to login HBO go through FiOS after this. Then I went back and turned on the services I previously turned off. Both apps seem to be working.

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.