HBO Go
umberto0717

I’ cannot  activate HBo Go on my Apple TV with my Fios account. I’m prompted with a message saying I’m not subscribed to hbo go with my fios account, but I’ am. I’ was able to activate on my iPhone and Mac computer. HBO Go is aware of this problem. In an email they suggested I’ exculate this issue with a fios supervisor

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HBO Go
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I recently activated an Apple TV on HBOGO with no issues.

What I did do was log in to Verizon first.

Then when I went to HBOGO/activate, it validated with no issues.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

You will need to contact support as this is a mainly a peer to peer support forum.
Either call 1800Verizon or contact them via twitter @verizonsupport.

0 Likes
connorkort
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was  dealing with similiar issue - could connect to HBO Go via a browser, but could NOT activate any device or access hbogo via tv.verizon.com - kept getting something like registration token missing.

Checking hbogo (just choose a movie/show on hbo via tv.verizon.com) via their mobile app or their tv.verizon.com website seemed to help the tech support team figure out the issue in my my account kept saying that i didnt have HBO when i tried to activate.

Anyway - call up support and explain the error you get from tv.verizon.com and choosing an HBO show that way it demonstrates its a Verizon issue and not a device issue and they will get it resolved.

Finally have HBO GO working again!

umberto0717

Thanks. However, my when I’ visit tv.verizon.com in my phone, HBO GO works. I’ just can’t seem to activate Apple TV

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I recently activated an Apple TV on HBOGO with no issues.

What I did do was log in to Verizon first.

Then when I went to HBOGO/activate, it validated with no issues.

0 Likes
umberto0717

Thanks it just worked for me too. I’ signed into my fios account first, then activated HBO GO! Thank You

0 Likes
Rajdip
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hii... Here is the full guide for activate HBO GO on Apple TV. If anyone has a problem of Activate HBO GO on Android TV, Fire TV, Roku, KODI app, Xbox, Comcast and more then must read this guide for Activate HBO GO on any of them.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes