In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Based on this thread on avsforum, Comcast got it this week. Come on Fios get it done.
OK, TIME FOR FIOS TO COME TO BAT AND GET HBO ON DEMAND HD!!!!
I agree. I don't understand what the problem is. I am paying Verizon through the nose. I have five Family Share lines, Verizon FIOS Internet, TV with all packages, and landline. What am I supposed to do? Comcast had HBO HD before I left them and now I am regretting it.
Since the blasted DVR only lets you record a few hours of HD, I have to depend on HBO On Demand for series and movies.
Who on earth do we contact and make them listen to our complaints?
I've already contacted the VOD dept, and it is not a technical problem. HBO is responsible for updating VOD folders and etc...but it may be a matter of contract. I will keep this thread updated till we find a solution.
Comcast DID NOT have HBO HD On Demand before you left. NO ONE did.
HBO used to offer it a few years back, but stopped providing it. Now, they are slowly rolling it back out again.
But HBO offers their older shows on Demand a season at a time while not showing them on the channels.
In May, Band of Brothers entire series was on Demand.
They also have seasons of Rome, The Wire, etc on Demand, but they are not available on the channels themselves.