Switch Account

HBO and Cinemax preview coming up (Apr 15)?

HBO and Cinemax preview coming up (Apr 15)?

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 1 of 4
(1,227 Views)

Saw this on the freepreview site but haven't seen it in any of the forums yet (you'd think Verizon would advertise it)?  Anyone know whether this is going to happen? --

http://www.freepreview.tv/hbo/hbo-and-cinemax-free-preview-for-verizon-fios.html

3 REPLIES 3
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 4
(1,152 Views)

I checked through an internal document repository that lists the free previews and I did not see the free preview you are referring to. It could be that the free preview has not been posted yet, or the link you are providing has wrong information.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 3 of 4
(1,018 Views)

Looks like communication among FIOS employees is not very coordinated -- got notice of the HBO/Max preview on my TV !  Wonder why it was not more widely circulated information?   

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 4 of 4
(1,011 Views)

Thanks for the reminder, got them all set up now as Favorites 2 for the weekend.

Keller, TX 76248

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.