Switch Account

HD Channels

Contributor DLBDLB
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(4,193 Views)

Can someone from Verizon please explain why HLN is not avaialble in HD?  Simialrly TCN?

If CNN and Comcast SPorts Network are in HD, it seems reasonable to expect that HLN and TCN would be also.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Message 2 of 3
(4,118 Views)

@DLBDLB wrote:

Can someone from Verizon please explain why HLN is not avaialble in HD?  Simialrly TCN?

If CNN and Comcast SPorts Network are in HD, it seems reasonable to expect that HLN and TCN would be also.

Thanks

I'm not from Verzion, and it is unlikely that someone from Verzion will respond to your question. 

The reason the two HD channels are not available is that Verizon simply does not provide them, likely due to capacity issues that are in work to resolve to some extent.  Verizon may provide these two HD channels in the future.

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 3 of 3
(4,112 Views)

@DLBDLB wrote:

Thanks

I'm not from Verizon either, but I've heard it's due to lack of interest.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.