HLN HD

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: HLN HD

Message 21 of 25
(2,320 Views)
Is this coming soon? It has been a very long time.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 22 of 25
(2,130 Views)

I imagine Everyone gave up on this. To date, in February 2017, HLN is not available in HD. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 23 of 25
(1,871 Views)

I thought that it used to be in HD but then disappeared. There are a few channels that are like this.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 24 of 25
(800 Views)

I just saw a Fios commercial that showed HLN in widescreen (not 480i). Would that be false advertising by Verizon? It's 2018 I don't understand why Verizon isn't providing the best HD service. I think the new Altice One box is going to give them some trouble. Verizon seems to keep taking away (Bloomberg, Al-Jazeera TWC) rather than adding (Accu-weather).  Accu Weather is a terrible TV station - a good alternative to TWC but NOT a replacement. I don't care about numbers and how many people watch. There are a bunch of channels that I never watch that I can't get removed for a better price.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 25 of 25
(795 Views)

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.