Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Highly Upsetting About Stations Cancelation

Blueracer
Contributor
Contributor

Highly Upsetting About Stations Cancelation

Message 1 of 2
(992 Views)

I am quite displeased with Verizon because they have cut programming of COZI 463

and Retro 462 without any email notice. I'm not bothered by Univision because I don't speak Spanish. I only tune into Retro for one series, the highly rated Canadian family adventure "Heartland" filmed up in Calgary. I pay a fortune in prices and my packages keep going up in rates while more and more stations get cut from my expanded cable line-up weekly. Most of the time is without notice. My tech support team swears Retro is not done for good, but I no longer find Fios' word credible. I can't even order "Heartland" on Verizon Moble because it goes through Canada not USA.

1 REPLY 1
CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Highly Upsetting About Stations Cancelation

Message 2 of 2
(913 Views)

Was COZI a subchannel of a local channel that was Univision?

If so, the loss of Univision also meant the loss of all local subchannels they carried.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.