Horoscope Widget Help

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Horoscope Widget Help

Message 1 of 5
(2,161 Views)

What is the first horoscope that you see when you open the widget? Is it the same for everyone?

How did that one get set as the default?

How can I change the default to open the one I want to view?

Anyone know? I called Tech Support and they know nothing. Hopefully you smart eggs do.

🙂

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Horoscope Widget Help

Message 2 of 5
(2,136 Views)

I am sorry but there is no default widget that can be set.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 3 of 5
(2,113 Views)

I was wondering why the signs aren't in order. They used to be (Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces) but now they're scrambled in some odd order. Smiley Frustrated

Drewdove (no longer in Dover)

Drewdove
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(1,660 Views)

HOW DOES THE DEFAULT GET SET?

That's the question I'm asking.

This is a question for the Verizon Cybersecurity department. Please reply!!

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 5 of 5
(1,654 Views)

Couple of comments:

1) This is mainly a peer to peer support forum. Verizon typically does not respond to posts in the forums.

2) Not sure why you are requesting response from Verizon Cyber Security department for the operation of a widget.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.