Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

How can I add recording time to a single recording not a series recording?

Vinyl66
Contributor
Contributor

How can I add recording time to a single recording not a series recording?

Message 1 of 2
(950 Views)

If I set-up a series recording it allows me to add minutes to the recording time why can't I add time to a single recording? For example if I want to record a single show tomorrow I find it on the guide and hit record. Now I want to add a few minutes on the end of the show because I know it always runs over it's advertised time why can't I add the time? It doesn't gives to extra options for a single recording. The only time I can add time to a single recording is if the show is currently on then it allows me to add time but, not before the show is on. So what good does that do? Comcast allowed me to set-up extra options to a single recording.

1 REPLY 1
Keyboards
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: How can I add recording time to a single recording not a series recording?

Message 2 of 2
(939 Views)

Actually you can.  It's a bit clumsy but what you have to do is go to the DVR menu, select scheduled reordings, select the recording you want to extend, scroll through the menu and you will find an option to modify the start / end time.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.