Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Hi was wondering if there is a way to setup a password so that my family members don't accidently rent or purchase any movies. I'm hoping there is a way since they have already rented two movies so far.
There is a way to set up a Purchase PIN. Just follow this path:
Menu > Settings > Parental Controls > Control Purchases >
If this is the first time that you've accessed this setting, you will have to create a Parental Control PIN to access the Control Purchase function. From here you can choose whether to make your Purchase PIN the same as your parental control PIN, or a unique number. I'm not sure if this is a universal setting, or if you have to set it up on each STB. I'll let you figure that out for yourself.
Now you'll just have to remember what that number was and where you wrote it down.
Find this post helpful, informative or just something you agree with? Click the red ‘thumbs-up’ button. Did this post solve your problem? Click the green ‘Accept as Solution’ button.