How do I print my channel lineup?
NotAVZNFan

The channel listings page only prints the National listing.  I cannot find a way to print the channels for MY package in MY area.  I would like to be able to print it based on channel number and ALSO by channel description (ex. Discovery HD).

Even when logged in, it keeps routing me back to the product pages as if I were a new customer.

Anyone know how to do this VERY BASIC thing?

VERIZON - Please ADD THIS CAPABILITY!

Thanks 

0 Likes
Re: How do I print my channel lineup?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the problems you are having with printing the channels. You can go to http://www22.verizon.com/home/fiostv/channels/ . After you put in your zipcode it will list all the channels. You can then add filters to narrow down the current list as you need. It also has the ability to sort by channel number or name. Once the list is how you want it, press the Print button at the top right above the channel grid.

0 Likes
NotAVZNFan

Thanks.  That page will not print.  When you hit "print", you get a blank page.  This is true on a Max running OSX in Safari, Firefox and Chrome.  It's also true on a PC running Firefox under XP.

It also will not create a PDF.

Any other suggestions? 

0 Likes
smucav
Enthusiast - Level 3

Go to the link in the previous post & enter your zip code.

Click on "download entire channel listing" on the right of the grid. This opens a pop-up window. Select the package you want & a PDF will open in a new window.

0 Likes
NotAVZNFan

Thankw, but that's just the national lineup, only by alphabetical order.

I would like to be able to print my local listings by channel number.

This is such a BASIC service thing, but it sure is hard to get it to actually work.

Anyone else able to print the listings at the link above from the VZN employee?   Please post your experience here.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I can print it by channel number.

I start off by going to www.verizon.com/fiostvchannels 

I put in my zip code

I click the little radial button that says by number, and then I hit the x for all the plans that I am not part of. 

works better in IE than chrome, but it works.   ymmv

tvjunkie999
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can't print my channel lineup by number, can't easily assign channels I get to favorites. Ugh.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend
0 Likes
wtsmith61

ARGH!!  link does not include local channels.

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@wtsmith61 wrote:

... link does not include local channels ...

Maybe a third party listing service will do what you want to do.  For example, look at:

http://www.titantv.com/

Set these pages up for your area and take a look at the print option.  I have not bothered to do this myself, but the Titan TV service itself seems quite capable.

0 Likes