Re: I am not receiving **The New FiOS Interactive Media Guide** features
nkpltrr
Enthusiast - Level 3

We got it here this week and we do not like it at all. The guide colors are bad and make it hard to read the listings. It is also much slower reacting when you try to move up and down thru the listings. The settings are harder to navigate thru menus and nothing about it is worthy of all the hype. We would prefer to go back to the way it was. This new setup really is bad!

0 Likes
DisAPointed1
Enthusiast - Level 1

@nkpltrr wrote:

We got it here this week and we do not like it at all. The guide colors are bad and make it hard to read the listings. It is also much slower reacting when you try to move up and down thru the listings. The settings are harder to navigate thru menus and nothing about it is worthy of all the hype. We would prefer to go back to the way it was. This new setup really is bad!

Yep, We don't like the new Guide for all of the reasons stated...hard to read, slow to react, etc. I hope there is a way of opting for the "classic" version....I pray there is a way to do so or we we may be shopping the cable or satellite services for something easier to see.  Yuk!

0 Likes
BOBBYBINBVILLE
Enthusiast - Level 2

We don't like it at all. Bring back the older version. The colors make it unreadable.

0 Likes