Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

I am not receiving **The New FiOS Interactive Media Guide** features

SOLVED
nkpltrr
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: I am not receiving **The New FiOS Interactive Media Guide** features

Message 21 of 23
(866 Views)

We got it here this week and we do not like it at all. The guide colors are bad and make it hard to read the listings. It is also much slower reacting when you try to move up and down thru the listings. The settings are harder to navigate thru menus and nothing about it is worthy of all the hype. We would prefer to go back to the way it was. This new setup really is bad!

DisAPointed
Contributor
Contributor

Message 22 of 23
(820 Views)

@nkpltrr wrote:

We got it here this week and we do not like it at all. The guide colors are bad and make it hard to read the listings. It is also much slower reacting when you try to move up and down thru the listings. The settings are harder to navigate thru menus and nothing about it is worthy of all the hype. We would prefer to go back to the way it was. This new setup really is bad!

Yep, We don't like the new Guide for all of the reasons stated...hard to read, slow to react, etc. I hope there is a way of opting for the "classic" version....I pray there is a way to do so or we we may be shopping the cable or satellite services for something easier to see.  Yuk!

BOBBYBINBVILLE
Contributor
Contributor

Message 23 of 23
(704 Views)

We don't like it at all. Bring back the older version. The colors make it unreadable.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.