I do not want any of the money I pay for FIOS service to go to FOX News - how can I remove them?
mknyc

I am sickened by FOX News hosts attacking the children removed from their parents because of Trump's Zero Tolerance policy. I know 45 reversed his policy today but I do not 1 cent of the money I pay to Fios to go to FOX News. I understand I can block their channels but this goes far beyond that ....

0 Likes
Re: I do not want any of the money I pay for FIOS service to go to FOX News - how can I remove them?
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately, you can't. There have been posts on both sides about saying they don't want to help pay for news with opposing views.

Re: I do not want any of the money I pay for FIOS service to go to FOX News - how can I remove them?
pzulw
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would also prefer not to donate money the 24x7 Republican campaign ad that calls itself FOX News.

King7527
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would prefer that my funds that go to FIOS do not cover the useless 50,000 music channels or other channels that I can't watch as they are in a different language.  You can't pick and choose the channels you want for a custom service; things aren't set up that way for any carrier.    You choose the best plan that meets your interests and deal with the rest.

AussieFunTale
Enthusiast - Level 1

Re: "I don't want....to go to Fox News..."

I am sickened by FOX News hosts attacking the children removed from their parents because of Trump's Zero Tolerance policy. I know 45 reversed his policy today but I do not 1 cent of the money I pay to Fios to go to FOX News. I understand I can block their channels but this goes far beyond that ....

That's odd, as I'd NEVER want any money we pay to Verizon, to subsedize: @CNN @MSNBC @ABC @CBS @NBC nor @PBS.  They ALL poison minds of ppl who clearly don't read enough to comprehend the absolute danger of their #FakeNews to our country.🇺🇸

0 Likes
AussieFunTale
Enthusiast - Level 1

So agree!  Just think about the time & effort we spend, trudging through VZN's channel line-up, we'll never watch or listen to....we should charge Verizon for OUR TIME! 🙂

0 Likes
Fox News
CCrowell

I try to be conscious of produts advertised on FoX and try to avoid purchasing them

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes