Switch Account

I have signed up for the Spotlight magazine three times in the last year, I have yet to receive one.

I have signed up for the Spotlight magazine three times in the last year, I have yet to receive one.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1 of 4
(1,875 Views)

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Re: I have signed up for the Spotlight magazine three times in the last year, I have yet to receive

Message 2 of 4
(1,873 Views)

I'm not sure why that's happening, but trust me, you're missing nothing.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I

Re: I have signed up for the Spotlight magazine three times in the last year, I have yet to receive

Message 3 of 4
(1,811 Views)

Verizon Spotlight is going green...

To view/read current and old issues of Spotlight Magazine online, you can go to www.verizonspotlight.com

or if you have an iPad, you can download the Verizon FiOS Spotlight Magazine app from the App Store.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

How to cancel Spotlight Magazine hardcopy

Message 4 of 4
(1,554 Views)

I searched all over to find information on how to stop receiving the magazine. Finally found a post about the magazine going Green. http://www.verizonspotlight.com/

I'm just reposting with the new subject to help others find it. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.