I subscribe to HBO On Demand and new VOD menu won't let me view the shows
kevinbarry
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm trying to get some help and last night spent 40 minutes on the phone without ever getting a human. I have HBO on demand and SHO on demand. Yet when I tried to watch an on demand show the TV indicated I had to pay to watch that episode. The same was true for other shows. There was one show on demand  that I was able watch but there were messages throughout the show saying it was a free preview. I coud not get through to anyone on the phone or on line. The robot on the phone when I called rebooted my router and cable box to no avail. I tried calling again today and went through the same rigamarole. Resetting the router again did nothing and there was a message saying it would be 40 minutes or more to speak to a human. Does anyone know what is going on and how to correct this problem?

0 Likes
Re: I subscribe to HBO On Demand and new VOD menu won't let me view the shows
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kevinbarry,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes