I24 News & Cheddar Business added with No HeadsUP? - Why can't FIOS create Channel Change section?
bana2166

To Whom It may concern - I24 News & Cheddar Business got added to MyFios with no heads up or no announcement ...... My Son happen to be flipping the channel & notice Two new channel got added to our FIOS package

My Question - Why can't FIOS create Channel Update/Change section on there website or FBook where people could go read about channel change or update been done with FIOS package .........

I just think it disrespectful to FIOS Customers that you don't have place to read or your not giving an HeadsUp about upcoming changes happening FIOS package ......... You are left figuring things out on your screen or left flipping channel .......

Thats not good at all FIOSTV ..... Not Good 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I24 News & Cheddar Business added with No HeadsUP? - Why can't FIOS create Channel Change se
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Channel changes tend to be shown in the messages section of the STB.

View solution in original post

Re: I24 News & Cheddar Business added with No HeadsUP? - Why can't FIOS create Channel Change se
Not applicable

I would like i24 included in my Fios package. How can I get that done. Not having it is getting to be a deal breaker.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Channel changes tend to be shown in the messages section of the STB.