I24 News & Cheddar Business added with No HeadsUP? - Why can't FIOS create Channel Change section?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

I24 News & Cheddar Business added with No HeadsUP? - Why can't FIOS create Channel Change section?

Message 1 of 1
(369 Views)

To Whom It may concern - I24 News & Cheddar Business got added to MyFios with no heads up or no announcement ...... My Son happen to be flipping the channel & notice Two new channel got added to our FIOS package

My Question - Why can't FIOS create Channel Update/Change section on there website or FBook where people could go read about channel change or update been done with FIOS package .........

I just think it disrespectful to FIOS Customers that you don't have place to read or your not giving an HeadsUp about upcoming changes happening FIOS package ......... You are left figuring things out on your screen or left flipping channel .......

Thats not good at all FIOSTV ..... Not Good 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.