Switch Account

Is there a way to manage my Favorites list from my computer?

Is there a way to manage my Favorites list from my computer?

Contributor bkver
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(694 Views)

A friend told me that you can manage your favorites list from you online account instead of using the TV and remote. I have tried to find this feature but cannot. Is this a feature, and if so can someone tell me how to access it? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II
Message 2 of 3
(672 Views)

@bkver wrote:

A friend told me that you can manage your favorites list from you online account instead of using the TV and remote. I have tried to find this feature but cannot. Is this a feature, and if so can someone tell me how to access it? Thanks!

My Verizon > TV & Movies > TV Listings & DVR

Hover over the channel number and you should see a pop up allowing you to add or delete that channel from favorites.  But... in my experience it is MUCH harder than doing it on the TV.  Plus it doesn't work for all of my STBs.

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 3 of 3
(658 Views)

@walt178 wrote:

@bkver wrote:

My Verizon > TV & Movies > TV Listings & DVR

Hover over the channel number and you should see a pop up allowing you to add or delete that channel from favorites.  But... in my experience it is MUCH harder than doing it on the TV.  Plus it doesn't work for all of my STBs.

Also for the STB it does work on it forces the same faorite list on all boxes.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.